Exploring Freelancing – How to get Started and Succeed as a Freelancer.
Wednesday, July 24th, July 31st, and August 7th from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
Location: Shasta Public Libraries 1100 Parkview Ave, Redding, CA 96001.
Register for this FREE training here: http://e-jedi.org/event/exploring-freelancing
This training is offered both online via Zoom and in-person at the Shasta Public Libraries. There are three dates for this training: July 24th, July 31st, and August 7th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
• Does being your own boss sound good to you?
• Want to earn a freelance income but not sure how to begin?
• Freelancing enables you to earn supplemental income, practice newly developed professional skills, build work experience, and design a flexible work schedule that meets your needs.
This 6 hour training is designed to help you leverage gig work to improve your life, whether this means using the gig economy as a strategic tool to support yourself while launching your business, or market products and services to acquire new clients.
Register for Succeeding as a Freelancer and learn:
1. What it means to be a freelancer, and whether freelancing is a good fit for you
2. Hit the ground running with a great personal brand and thorough understanding of how to secure work
3. Provide great customer service, manage your time, and stay safe while on the job
4. Manage a “business of one” by creating solid contracts, doing taxes, and setting effective goals
This training is led by Trisha Funk and Samaschool. Trisha Funk has 18 years experience as an entrepreneur in various industries.
Thank You to our Co-Sponsors Shasta Public Libraries and CAMEO for providing Licensing.
Copyright © 2019. This site is managed by Small Business Majority—a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.